Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google’s latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Manage trusted relationships with clients and develop a thorough understanding of their business challenges.
- Leverage on this strategic partnership to add value to our advertisers’ business and hence grow their accounts.
- Implement creative ways to improve our relationships with our clients and grow client accounts.
- Persuade clients of the wider strategic opportunities in relation to AdWords.
- Improve clients’ campaign performance and business growth.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in consultative sales and account management.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Dutch fluently and idiomatically.
- BA/BS degree in Business or Marketing.
- Significant and relevant experience in consultative sales and account management (media agency sales).
- Interest in developing customer partnerships.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, and capable of seeking additional opportunities.